School is back in session! Now let's talk about facilities management and capital planning for education. Making strategic decisions that transform your institution to enhance the student experience, increase enrollment, and improve ROI is no easy task.
As students return to campus, fill the halls and take to the fields, now is the ideal opportunity to ensure all physical assets are functioning correctly.
Many universities, colleges, and k-12 schools expect campuses to be fully occupied and operational despite COVID-19's continued presence, and facilities teams must prepare for a busy and unpredictable school year.
Embracing technology is critical for facility managers at colleges and universities. Structured and organized FM has the potential to improve the physical performance and appearance of a building and its systems, as well as to increase the users' level of satisfaction and improve the efficiency with which the building is maintained and operated.
Top 5 ways Intellis's FOUNDATION Solution improves facility management and capital planning
- Decrease downtime and improve maintenance backlog.
- Identify high-priority projects ranked against industry benchmarks.
- Generate data-rich reports for funding proposals.
- Align with the school district or university's mission and budget.
- Develop an actionable multi-year, strategic, and justifiable capital improvement plan based on intelligent data and insights.
Discover how Intellis enables education FMs to navigate a smooth course for the future of University, College, and K-12 School Facilities, schedule a demo with us today!
Facilities leaders can address issues with the help of facilities management software, which enables you to clear the backlog of deferred maintenance, measure performance, and implement sustainable models for intelligent planning and capital investment that will better align your facilities department with the school's mission so that you can achieve your goals and ensure the success of your educational institution for generations to come.
FOUNDATION is the only software to provide customized systems for evaluating myriad aspects of facilities, reports based on condition assessments, project planning for renovations and updates, spending oversight, and capital planning to properly align your needs and goals to your budget.
With these kinds of tools, k-12 and higher education facilities of all sizes are empowered to plan for changes and maintenance, better serving their boards, budgets, employees, and students.
Key benefits of partnering with Intellis for Capital Planning for Universities, Colleges, and K12 Schools
Intelligence designed for schools
- Review the complete picture of facility operations in one integrated database.
- Track and analyze everything from work, and assets, to equipment from one easy-to-read and monitor dashboard.
- Fully configurable and automated software.
Identify hazards before they cause problems
- Identify issues before they arise so you can create action plans sooner
- Make data-driven decisions to save your school time and money
- Create action plans to achieve your goals and own your operations
Innovative solutions transform school buildings
- View the full data story of your operations in one place
- Share reports quickly and efficiently to gain buy-in from key stakeholders
- Join a community of education leaders; share and learn best practices
The less time you and your colleagues spend on tedious administration, the more you can focus on delivering an empowering student experience.
See how FOUNDATION's robust solutions can transform how you manage facility condition assessments and capital planning.
From capital planning to ongoing facilities management, FOUNDATION by Intellis has proven functionality and capabilities to ensure that your campus facilities are always prepared to deliver on your school's mission.
Ready to learn more about how Facilities Management and Capital Planning software by Intellis can empower you to achieve your educational institution's goals?