How technology offers better insight and visibility into the performance of Corporate Real Estate Portfolios.
Collecting data gives facility managers greater insight and visibility into the performance of the organization's real estate and facilities portfolio. With facility management and capital planning software, it is possible to gather information down to the granular level of how much time a technician spends on a work order.
However, to truly gain the benefits of high-tech reporting, you need to transform it into information and actionable insights, so that your team can leverage what that data tells you to drive strategic success from the core of your corporate real estate organization.
With FOUNDATION by Intellis, you can track data points across the board:
- All reactive maintenance requests
- Costs associated with reactive maintenance requests
- All preventive maintenance requests
- Asset life-cycle and current value based on overall depreciation
Embracing technology is key for facility managers you oversee multi-site corporate real estate portfolios. Structured and organized Facility Management has the potential to improve the physical performance and appearance of a building as well as its systems. It will also increase occupants' level of satisfaction, and improve the efficiency with which all buildings and assets are maintained and operated.
Facilities executives can address issues with the help of facilities management software, which enable facilities managers to clear the backlog of deferred maintenance, measure performance, and implement sustainable models for smart planning and capital investment that will better align your facilities department with the institutional mission, so that you can achieve your goals and ensure the success of your corporate real estate portfolio's for generations to come.
FOUNDATION is the only software of its kind to provide customized systems for evaluating a myriad of aspects of facilities, reports based on condition assessments, project planning for renovations and updates, spending oversight, and capital planning to properly align your needs and goals to your budget. FOUNDATION has been proven successful on over $50 billion in building and infrastructure plans ranging from large to small environments. It continuously improves budgets using feedback from project history.
With these kinds of tools, all facilities and assets in your corporate real estate portfolios of all sizes are empowered to plan for the future.
Key Benefits: The FOUNDATION Solution
- Implement smart, automated software that you can rely on
- Capture the full picture of your facility operations in one integrated database
- Track and analyze all work, assets and equipment from one dashboard
- Identify issues before they arise so you can create action plans sooner
- Make data-driven decisions to save your school time and money
- Create action plans to achieve your goals and own your operations
- View the full data story of your operations in one place
- Share reports quickly and easily to gain buy-in from key stakeholders
- Join a community of education leaders; share and learn best practices
Improve occupant experience, mitigate risk, and increase ROI with asset management and capital planning software for corporate real estate facility management. From capital planning to ongoing facilities management, FOUNDATION by Intellis has proven functionality and capabilities to ensure that your corporate real estate facilities are always prepared to deliver on your organization's mission.
Ready to learn more about how Facilities Management and Capital Planning software by Intellis can empower you to achieve your institution's goals?